WE WILL TRAVEL TO YOU | AVAILABLE 24/7 - phone and video consultations
Recover the Compensation You Deserve with Our Proven Trial Attorney Representing the Injured Victims of Quincy and the State of Massachusetts for Many Years

Braintree Personal Injury Lawyer

There are numerous individuals who are injured by the negligent actions of another every year throughout the United States in construction accidents, other work accidents, car accidents and many others. At Flanagan and Associates we are intent on providing excellent service for all of our clients, whether you are seeking to file a lawsuit against a negligent individual or entity, or if you are seeking to file a workers compensation claim against your employer, we will be able to help you through the process. You can be sure that we will put our collective experience and skill to work for you in your case if you choose to work with us.

Filing for Damages

If you are seeking to file a lawsuit against a negligent individual or entity then you will need to prove two elements in order to be eligible to obtain money damages for the injuries you have sustained:

  • The other individual acted negligently
  • Their negligence was a proximate cause for your injuries

In order to prove negligence you must be able to establish that:

  • The other party owed you a duty of care as in the case of premises liability or the right-of-way on the road
  • They violated this duty of care through deliberate malicious action or through an unreasonable mistake

If you are seeking to obtain damages through filing a workers compensation claim then you must notify your employer immediately of the injury that you have sustained, fill out the necessary documentation and have your supervisor prepare the necessary documentation and have the claim filed within two days of the accident that caused your injury. The claim will then go to a workers compensation coordinator who will send copies to the insurance carrier and the Massachusetts department of labor. The insurance carrier will then launch an investigation, and either deny or accept your claim and apply the appropriate benefits.

How can we help you?

If you are seeking monetary compensation for your injuries that you have sustained in an accident then it is vitally important that you speak with a Braintree personal injury attorney from Flanagan and Associates as soon as possible to discuss your injuries, your options and how we can help you. we will be able to answer any questions you may have regarding your case, discuss your available options with you, advise you of the best action for you to take and provide you with skilled legal assistance throughout the duration of your case if you choose to work with us.

Contact our firm today for aggressive assistance in your personal injury case.

Braintree, MA Resources

About Braintree, MA
Braintree, Massachusetts
Personal Injury