WE WILL TRAVEL TO YOU | AVAILABLE 24/7 - phone and video consultations
Recover the Compensation You Deserve with Our Proven Trial Attorney Representing the Injured Victims of Quincy and the State of Massachusetts for Many Years

Plymouth Personal Injury Attorney

At Flanagan and Associates we offer skilled and highly experienced personal injury representation for individuals who have been injured in various accidents that were caused by the negligence of another. If you have suffered an injury and you have incurred serious financial hardship then our firm will be able to help you fight aggressively for money damages to help compensate for these hardships if you choose to work with us. We operate on a contingency fee basis which means that you will not have to pay unless we recover damages for you; it further means that we are highly confident in our abilities to help you achieve a favorable outcome to your case.

How We Can Help You

We understand the severity of the situation you may be facing; we have assisted many injured victims who suffer from injuries sustained in car accidents, motorcycle accidents and many others. We have assisted injured workers through the process of filing a workers compensation claim so that they may obtain money damages to help offset the costs of recovery from their injuries. If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident due to the negligence of another then we will be able to provide you with aggressive representation to fight for your rights, your goals and your desires regarding the outcome of your case.

In order to have a lawsuit against an individual to obtain money damages, you will need to be able to prove two elements:

  • The other individual acted negligently through deliberate action or unreasonable accident
  • Their negligence was a proximate cause for your injuries

If you are able to prove these elements then you may be able to obtain the damages that you require, however in order to prove that the other individual acted negligently, you must be able to prove these two elements:

  • The other individual owed you a duty of care as in the case of right-of-way for a pedestrian on the street
  • They violated this duty of care through a deliberate malicious action, or by an unreasonable accident that any reasonable individual would not have made

Serving Injured Residents of Massachusetts

Our firm will be able to provide you with answers to your questions, discussion regarding your case, advice of the best legal action for you to take and skillful representation of your case in court that will aggressively fight for your rights, your goals and your desires if you choose to work with us. We have the skill and the experience that you will need on your side in order to fight to obtain the damages that you will need to help compensate for the financial strain of medical bills and lost wages.

Contact our firm today for legal assistance in your case.

Resources for Plymouth, MA

Personal Injury
Plymouth, MA
About Plymouth